Radio can reach on-the-go consumers and allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers. Radio’s listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines. Radio can cost-effectively knock through the sea of media bombardment. Radio creates success with powerful and profitable on-location remote broadcasts. Radio’s unique formats allow you to target your best prospects. Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase. Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options. Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions. Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
Throwing in the towel before the advertising can work. Advertising is like trying to get in shape. Getting started is the hardest part, and the rewards for your time and effort are not always readily apparent. However, with a healthy dose of commitment and focus to your plan, you will eventually enjoy the results. Successful advertising is no different.
• Wave of the Future
• Where the Growth is Coming from in Our Industry
• New way to Purchase
• Gives Visual to Audio Experience
• No Geographical BoundariesPortable
• Changes the way we live our lives, the way we receive info, the way we interact/communicate with each others, and the way we conduct our business.
• Two-way place people congregate on the web
• Immediate pen-pal
• Digital meeting place information dissemination
• Interaction Pictures/videos/posts/comments, etc
• Way to communicate
• Way to promote
• Some of the social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Blogs/Vlogs, Websites, Texting, Mobile Apps, Emails/Eblasts, Myspace, LinkedIn, Four Square, Flickr
For more information email Sales Manager, Peggy Snuffer by clicking here